For short-run digital bookbinding, print service providers need an easy-to-use, highly reliable binder that can produce top quality books with quick, easy changeovers. The Horizon BQ-series perfect binders have become the industry standard in short-run book manufacturing. The BQ-270 sports big-system features in a compact design, with quick, easy set-ups and changeover.
- Unsurpassed ease-of-operation, with fully automated setup via color touchscreen and the ability to store recurring jobs for instant recall
- Produces top-quality books up to 2″ thick at up to 500 cycles/hour, with setups in under one minute
- Automatic thickness caliper conveys data for precise sub-system setup, allowing true book-of-one production
- 2.7″ capacity cover table with rotary suction feeder and auto-setup scoring tools
- Legendary Horizon engineering and construction for reliable, multi-shift operation
- System can be enhanced with JDF capability via the Horizon pXnet bindery control system